Work with the right real estate expert to guide you through this unprecedented housing market
In a normal market, it’s good to have an experienced guide coaching you through the process of buying or selling a home. That person can advise you on important things like pricing your home correctly or the first steps to take when you’re ready to buy. However, the market we’re in today is far from normal. As a result, an expert isn’t just good to have by your side – an expert is essential.
Today’s housing market is full of extremes. Mortgage rates hovering near record-lows are driving high buyer demand. On the other hand, an absence of sellers is creating record-low housing inventory. This imbalance in supply and demand is leading to a skyrocketing rate of bidding wars and more houses selling over their asking price. This is driving home price appreciation and gains in home equity. These market conditions aren’t just extreme – they can be overwhelming. Having a trusted expert to coach you through the process of buying and selling a home gives you clarity, confidence, and success through each step.
Here are just a few of the ways a real estate expert is invaluable:
- Contracts – We help with the disclosures and contracts necessary in today’s heavily regulated environment.
- Experience – We’re well-versed in real estate and experienced with the entire sales process, including how it’s changed over the past year.
- Negotiations – We act as a buffer in negotiations with all parties throughout the entire transaction while advocating for your best interests.
- Education – We simply and effectively explain today’s market conditions and decipher what they mean for your individual goals.
- Pricing – We help you understand today’s real estate values when setting the price of your home or making an offer to purchase one.
A real estate professional can be your essential guide through this unprecedented market, but truth be told, not all agents are created equal. A true expert can carefully walk you through the whole real estate process, look out for your unique needs, and advise you on the best ways to achieve success. Finding the right agent should be your top priority when you’re ready to buy or sell a home.
So, how do you choose the right expert?
It starts with trust. You’ll have to be able to trust the advice your agent is going to give you, so make sure you’re connected to a true professional. An agent can’t give you perfect advice because it’s impossible to know exactly what’s going to happen at every turn – especially in this unique market. A true professional expert can, however, give you the best possible advice based on the information and situation at hand, helping you make the necessary adjustments and best decisions along the way. The right agent – the professional – will help you plan the steps to take for success, advocate for you throughout the process, and coach you on the essential knowledge you need to make confident decisions toward your goals. That’s exactly what you want and deserve.
- How To Be A Competitive Buyer In Today’s Market
- Why Going FSBO In A Seller’s Market May Cost You More
- Meet our Fred Real Estate Group team of real estate professionals
We know local because we are local
Locally homegrown and nationally recognized, Fred Real Estate Group is Central Oregon’s number one independent brokerage with over 140 real estate experts and one firm belief: Every client we work with deserves an amazing real estate experience. We’re a proud local business that offers full-service solutions for clients and brokers with a fresh approach and brilliant results. We’re headquartered in beautiful Bend, Oregon, and we’ve been connecting home buyers and sellers throughout Central Oregon for over a decade, and we’d love to work with you.
It’s crucial right now to work with a real estate expert who understands how the market is changing and what that means for home buyers and sellers. If you’re planning to make a move this year, let’s connect so you have someone who can answer your questions, give you the best advice, and guide you along the way: