❤ Enjoy a lovely weekend in Bend ❤
Valentine’s Day is almost upon us so why not spend an epic weekend in one of America’s Most Romantic Towns? According to Travel + Leisure, Bend is among the top spots in the country to get romantic:
This Oregon ski town offers a casual alternative to a romantic wine country getaway…
And, while it may not be romantic in the traditional sense, Bend offers a variety of unique adventures and experiences you will truly love.
We’ve compiled our top ideas for heart-pounding fun in the high desert:
- Follow the Bend Ale Trail — Not just for beer lovers! Enjoy cider and other locally distilled drinks, too)
- Hit the slopes: Skiing, snowboarding, tubing, and more at Mt. Bachelor
- Grab tickets to a “Valentine’s Day Romance In The Snow” snowshoe tour (with bonfire and champagne!) via Wanderlust Tours
- Hit the trails for a quick run or ride
- Cruise around downtown or the Old Mill District and support our local retailers
- Fly high with a thrilling helicopter tour over the mountain or the city
- Celebrate all things winter at Oregon Winterfest; Three days of live music, delicious food and drink from around the region and activities for the whole family
- Chill out at the Polar Plunge
- Enjoy a lazy morning with a cup of local coffee
- Get in touch with your wild side at the High Desert Museum
- Indulge in some pampering with a local spa treatment or massage
- Hang out at one (or all) of the local breweries
- Grab dinner at one of these romantic restaurants
- Watch a movie from a comfy couch with a beer in-hand
- Hear amazing tunes at Jazz At The Oxford
- Laugh it up with Bend Comedy
Whether on the mountain, on the trails, strolling through downtown, or gathered around a brewery fire pit, a weekend in Bend, Oregon – Valentine’s Day or otherwise – will take your romance level to new heights at any time of the year.
Love where you live!
Ready to move to Bend, Oregon? We can help. Get in touch with one of our local real estate sales professionals via the form below: