It’s Farmers Market Season!
There’s nothing we love more than keeping things fresh and local. The 2020 season is here with options available for Farmers Market fans in Bend and throughout the Central Oregon region.
This year, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, only essential business vendors may set up at Oregon farmers markets. Essential vendors include produce, meat and cheese, honey, tea and herbal products, and soap sellers. Additionally, each market has put measures in place for everyone’s health and safety in alignment with social distancing practices and keep in mind that market dates/times and permitted vendors are subject to change, so check their website or Facebook page before you go.
Please remember to bring your baskets, containers, cloth bags, wagons, and knapsacks to bring your market goodies home in. Pre-order when you can. And, shop with one member of your household only.
MAY 2020 – CENTRAL OREGON FARMERS MARKET
Featuring local farmers, ranchers, and food artisans for the month of May. Social distancing practices are in place and ODA COVID-19 guidelines are followed. Please shop with one member of the household. Pre-orders are available for pickup at the market.
- Dates: Wednesdays (starting April 29) through the month of May | 2 pm -6 pm
- Location: Pine Mountain Ranch – 23585 E Hwy 20, Bend, Oregon 977001
BEND FARMERS MARKET
Bend Farmers Market is the longest operating farm to consumer marketplaces in the area. The market operates weekly in downtown Bend and you’ll find everything you need from fruits and vegetables, to meat, poultry, dairy, and more. | *No dogs permitted at the market per City of Bend ordinance with the exception of service animals.
- Dates: June 3 through October 14th | 2 pm – 6 pm every Wednesday
- Location: Brooks Alley behind the Tower Theater (Check downtown parking options here.)
NORTHWEST CROSSING FARMERS MARKET
In the heart of NWX, this weekly market features different vendors and musicians, so no market is ever the same. Enjoy produce, meats, cheeses, eggs, and more! | *No dogs permitted at the market per City of Bend ordinance with the exception of service animals.
- Dates: June 6th through September 19th | 10am – 2pm every Saturday
- Location: NW Crossing Drive (NorthWest Crossing neighborhood center)
FARMERS MARKETS & EVENTS THROUGHOUT CENTRAL OREGON
Not in Bend? Check out these markets and events taking place this season throughout Central Oregon:
- General Duffy’s Saturday Market – Set to open in May and run through July. There will be one-way routes through the farmers market, carryout services only; vendors will collect and bag all items, and be spaced out. | More info here
- Madras Saturday Market – Set to open in early June, the opening date and times may be adjusted based on safety regulations and produce availability. | More info here
- Prineville Farmers Market & Farm Events – Market is scheduled to open on May 25th and run every Saturday through September 28th from 10 am – 2 pm. Pop-up farm events sprinkled throughout Central Oregon throughout the Summer. | More info here
- Redmond Farmers Market – Scheduled to open June 23rd and run every Tuesday from 3 pm – 6 pm through early September in downtown Redmond’s Centennial Park. | More info here
- Sisters Farmers Market – Set to run every Sunday throughout the summer (June 7 – September 27 ) from 11 am – 2 pm at Fir Street Park in Sisters. | More info here