2020 may feel a little different, but fall just isn’t fall without pumpkins! To get your pumpkin fix, and for a great way to spend a beautiful Central Oregon fall day, take a drive out to Terrebonne to visit one (or both) local pumpkin patches: DD Ranch and Smith Rock Ranch.
In addition to picking out your pumpkins, both ranches offer a variety of seasonal activities, food and drinks, local produce, farm animals, live music, and more. Both locations have a few operational changes this year, so please plan ahead, be patient, and check websites or Facebook pages for updates before visiting. (Information and links below.)
Open: September 26 – October 31, Tuesday – Sunday (closed Mondays) | 10:00-5:00
Activities include: Pumpkin patch, pony rides, petting zoo, kids corral, hay maze, DD Dirt Express Train, hayrides, cowboy arcade, and more. At the weekends enjoy live music, food and beer garden, shopping and vendor area with an array of local folks with hand-crafted items available for sale along with available DD Ranch grass-finished beef, natural pork, lamb, and local raw honey. Perfect for good old fashioned family fun!
- No admission charge to the ranch
- Parking is free
- No dogs allowed
- Activity tokens are available for purchase onsite by cash, check, or credit card (tokens are for activities only as pumpkins, meat, honey, and food purchase sales are separate) — view activity token pricing here
- Pumpkins may be purchased in the barn on weekdays and weekend pumpkin purchases can be made at the new “Pumpkin Booth” in the Pumpkin Patch
- For your safety there are sanitizer stations throughout the patch and people are encouraged to use state-mandated social distancing practices as best they can
- Face masks will be required the hayride and inside the barn
Contact DD Ranch:
Open: September 26 – October 31, 2020 | Hours of operation vary by day
Activities include: Pumpkin patch, Western-themed shooting gallery, pony rides, pumpkin cannon, zoo train, face painting, putt-putt golf course, farm animals/petting zoo, market, off-leash dog play area, the always popular giant Corn Maize (the Maize theme this year is the Wild Wild West), and more!
- All tickets must be purchased online this year as there will not be any tickets available for purchase at the farm
- When purchasing your tickets online you must pick a date and a 2-hour time slot that is available for your visit
- There are activity/Maize time slots Thursdays 12pm-6pm (2020 season only)
- For sanitary reasons, the farm will not be using or accepting tokens this year, instead, you will receive paper tickets when redeeming your online purchased order at the farm
- No tickets or time slot is required for the pumpkin patch or harvest market and anyone is welcome to visit within regular business hours
- Everyone is required to wear face masks and keep a 6 ft distance from people outside of your party
Contact Smith Rock Ranch:
Central Oregon pumpkin patches | map & locations
Both pumpkin patches are located in Terrebone, about a 45-minute drive from Bend. And trust us, the gorgeous Smith Rock views make that drive well worth it.
Happy fall, y’all!