Oh, kale yeah, it’s farmers market season in Central Oregon!
There’s nothing we love more than keeping things fresh and local. Our Central Oregon markets are committed to local agriculture and support a healthier community by providing fresh local produce and farm products, providing a viable market for local farmers and food producers, and enhancing the business, nutritional, educational programming, and community health of Central Oregon.
COVID-19 Response & Shopper Guidelines:
Farmers Markets are not currently a place for socialization; they provide an essential service to the community and shoppers are advised to expedite their attendance at the market in order to make social distancing easier for other attendees. In response to current state COVID-19 measures, each market has shopper guidelines that market patrons are asked to follow, including:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wear a mask/face covering while shopping
- Keep six feet of distance from others at all times (except those in your family or immediate household)
- Customers are not allowed to handle produce/products before buying, allow the vendor to bag purchases – you touch it, you buy it!
- Only one customer per booth at a time
- Use the hand sanitizer at each booth you shop from before and after every transaction
- Bring your own bags to take your market goodies home in
- Be prepared with small bills to offer exact change when possible
Keep in mind that market dates/times and shopping guidelines are subject to change, so check each market’s website or Facebook page before you go.
Here’s where to find local farmers markets in Central Oregon this year:
Farmers markets in Bend, Oregon:
Bend Farmers Market
The Bend Farmers Market is the longest operating farm to consumer marketplaces in the area and provides fresh local produce and farm products to the Central Oregon community. *No dogs permitted at the market per City of Bend ordinance with the exception of service animals.
This year, for the first time, the Bend Farmers Market is offering online ordering and curbside pick-up for community members.
- When: May 5 through October 13th | 2 pm – 6 pm every Wednesday
- Where: Downtown Brooks Alley behind the Tower Theater
- Market information: Bend Farmers Market – Facebook | Bend Farmers Market – Website
NorthWest Crossing Farmers Market
In the heart of NWX, this weekly market features different vendors and musicians, so no market is ever the same. Enjoy produce, meats, cheeses, eggs, and more! *No dogs permitted at the market per City of Bend ordinance with the exception of service animals.
- When: June 5th through September 18th | 10 am – 2 pm every Saturday
- Where: NW Crossing Drive (NorthWest Crossing neighborhood center)
- Market information: NWX Farmers Market – Facebook | NWX Farmers Market – Website
Farmers markets in Redmond, Oregon:
General Duffy’s Saturday Market
Bringing color, fun, and vendor success to Redmond!
- When: May 1 | 11 am – 3 pm every Saturday
- Where: General Duffy’s Waterhole
- Market information: Saturday Market – Facebook | Saturday Market – Website
Redmond Farmers Market
Locally grown produce, artisan foods, meat, fresh flowers and plants, crafts, jewelry, and more.
- When: June 9 through early September 15 | 3 pm – 6 pm every Tuesday
- Where: Centennial Park
- Market Information: Redmond Farmers Market – Facebook | Redmond Farmers Market – Website
Farmers market in La Pine, Oregon:
Legend Cider Co. Farmers Market
Far Away Farms is partnering with Legend Cider to start a weekly farmers market in La Pine, with plans to start in late April featuring local growers, crafters, food carts, and beer and cider.
- When: Monthly every 1st and 3rd Saturday beginning May 1 | 12 pm – 5 pm
- Where: Legend Cider tap yard
- Market Information: Legend Cider Company | Far Away Farms
Farmers market in Madras, Oregon:
Support local farmers and pick up fresh produce, berries, honey, eggs, meat, tea, soap, & locally handcrafted products
- When: 2021 dates to be announced – check website for details
- Where: Sahalee Park
- Market information: Madras Saturday Market – Facebook | Madras Saturday Market – Website
Farmers market in Prineville, Oregon:
Crooked River Open Pastures (CROP) Farmers Markets
Produce and products from local growers and vendors. Come enjoy the park, try some food, and listen to live music!
- When: June 6th through September 26th | 10 am – 2 pm every Saturday
- Where: Stryker Park, downtown Prineville
- Market information: CROP Farmers Market – Facebook | CROP Farmers Market – Website
Farmers market in Sisters, Oregon:
Sisters Farmers Market
Shop for fresh, micro-local produce, plants, and artisanal goods throughout Fir Street Park in the heart of Sisters, Oregon.
- When: June through October | 11 pm – 2 pm every Sunday
- Where: Fir Street Park
- Market information: Sisters Farmers Market – Facebook | Sisters Farmers Market – Website
Farmers market in Terrebonne, Oregon
Crooked River Ranch Farmers & Artisans Market
The Farmers & Artisans Market at Crooked River Ranch is a unique shopping experience, showcasing amazingly talented and skilled residents of the CRR community. Shop for homemade canned goodies and salsa, seasonal homegrown produce, eggs, and plants, unique handmade jewelry, home decor, art, and apparel, fun yard, garden art, and more!
- When: April through December | 9 am – 3 pm every 1st and 3rd Saturday
- Where: 6730 SW Shad Rd, Terrebonne, OR
- Market information: CRR Farmers Market – Facebook
- Oregon Farmers Markets – Find a market near you
- Farm to Friends Country Markets – Redmond, OR: Cooperative shopping connection offering free home delivery of fresh produce, good food, and more delivered to your door
- Central Oregon Locavore – Bend, OR: Year-round indoor farmers market supporting local food and local farmers
Fresh and local since 2008
We know local because we are local. We’ve been a part of the local business community for over a decade, and we’re proud to be a family-owned and operated company.
Fred Real Estate Group is Central Oregon’s number one independent brokerage with over 140 real estate experts and one firm belief: Every client we work with deserves an amazing real estate experience. We’ve been connecting home buyers and sellers since 2008 with a fresh approach, local expertise, and brilliant results and we’d love to work with you.