Love-ly ways to spend your weekend in Bend <3
Valentine’s Day is almost upon us! Why not spend this epic weekend of love (before the big V-Day) in one of America’s Most Romantic Towns? According to the nice folks at Travel + Leisure, Bend is among the top spots in the country to get romantic. They say:
“This Oregon ski town offers a casual alternative to a romantic wine country getaway…”
And, we totally agree.
While it’s not ‘romantic’ in the traditional sense, Bend offers a variety of things you will love. Guaranteed.
How about you…
- Cruise around the Bend Ale Trail –> Not just for beer lovers anymore! Enjoy cider and local distilled drinks too…
- Hit the slopes –> Skiing, snowboarding, tubing, and more at Mt. Bachelor.
- Grab tickets to a “Valentine’s Day Romance In The Snow” snowshoe tour (with bonfire and champagne!) via Wanderlust Tours.
- Hit the trails for a quick run or ride –> Fat Biking or Yaktrax might be a good idea this time of year.
- Hang out at one (or all) of the local breweries –> we might be known as BeerTown USA, but we’ve also got some mighty fine local cideries, distilleries, and wineries.
- Enjoy a great meal at our favorite spots around town –> Between amazing local restaurants and an evolving food cart scene, we’re bound to have what your tummy is craving.
Want more? Check out this list that Visit Bend compiled — “Fun Date Options For You & Your Valentine“